Things You Can Never Complain About Again
After this week’s rampage of outrages it’s hard to do a day-by-day blow-by-blow account. But considering that the masks are off on the GOP side of the aisle, here’s my quick list of things that used to be super important to them that they never can complain about ever again.
- Financial Improprieties
- Sexual Dalliances
- How Dare You Bring That Up?
- Whatever the First Lady is wearing
- Whatever the President is wearing (special bonus link)
- Breaches of Presidential decorum
- Forcing laws through the process
Did I forget anything? Oh, of course.
See also: truth, justice, the American way.